Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

VOmasterclass™

I am always delighted when my students get voice over work:

"Channel 4 have offered me a contract as a voice over announcer on E4 . I'm over the moon!"
Kelsey Bennett, Inverness

"Within a couple of weeks of your VO Masterclass I got a great job with major US company Laureate Education. Your good advice and unfailing support have been remarkable, Gary. You always go the extra mile and I look forward to a very busy VO year, largely thanks to you." Michael MacMahon, Bristol
"Hi Gary, just to let you know voiceovers going well. I Recently recorded 2 ads for commercial radio; 3 minute website launch; radio ident; plus have landed a couple of parts in a film." Nicky-Lloyd Williams, Guildford, Surrey
"I thought you would be interested to know that I have secured and completed ( and been paid ) for some work for a company in Saudi Arabia, for a voice over job for a business presentation. I'm cock-a hoop and it is thanks in part to your encouragement." Elaine Winch -Furness, London




Recommend this on Google




"I'm recording 'Product of the Year Award' dvd that will also go on YouTube.....I'm doing the English voice. The company's an IT anti-virus testing company. Approx. 500 words for £150!" Fiona Paul, Stevenage


"I have been busy recording for a radio station in Newark ….., a web design company in Spain needed an energetic radio advert, a web agency in the South of England who were looking for clear and professional on hold and out of hours messages, as well as lots of IVR messaging and on hold announcements for Direct Line, Natwest and the Royal Bank of Scotland." Kelly Carter, Haywards Heath







"Gary’s help and continued advice has been invaluable. I’ve already made back what I paid for the Voice Over MasterClass." Dawn Easby, Hertford




"Thanks to your wonderful course, I've done voiceover work for producers in Brazil, Mexico, Spain, Hungary, Canada, the US and, of course, the UK. I've recorded TV and radio commercials, web videos, videogames, on-hold messages, DVD narrations, audiobooks, and I'm currently in the middle of a film narration on the history of Chinese civilization!" Dave Hickman, Birmingham




"I'm recording my first voice-over job tomorrow and been ranked 1st for some really BIG voiceover work! Thanks for your course." Shirlie Randall, Whitstable Kent




I earned over £800 for just 3 voice over jobs! My voice over career is really taking off!! Thanks so much for all your support, Gary!" Della Phillips, Guildford




"I'm so glad that I contacted Gary about v/o work. He gave me the confidence to market myself. His training proved invaluable. Last year's voice over work was very good. " Claire Dwyer , Northants




"I've just won a series of radio advert recordings for a major airline in the Middle East." Andrew Regan , Manchester




"Hi Gary, I did my first voice over gig yesterday.... I earned £200 for a 20 min session in a studio, not bad!" Jane Osborn, Harrow Middlesex







"Gary, thanks to you I'm now working as a voice over on a new Endemol TV game show!" Adam Warwicker London SE20




"Things are going well; have done 3 pieces of work. I was so happy to get them and to get paid!" Anthony Ilosvay, Edmonton Alberta Canada & UK




"I’ve had a number of voice over jobs. Thank you for your master class which I thoroughly enjoyed. I’ve never done anything like that before and it was both fun and energising." Peter Taylor, Southend On Sea, Essex

"The masterclass was great! My first year's revenue is close to £6,000!" Philip Rose, Ashton Under Lyme, Manchester.

"A client approached me for a video voice over, which I have now done and been paid for!" Julia Howe, West Ealing W13

"A company has asked me to do an audio guide for a museum; So, a big thank you for your help and support." Tony Dessauer, Tring Hertfordshire

"My audition won me the job!Thank you for your advice with the negotiations and all your training and guidance!" Barbara Ann Horne, Essex

"You did a great job…I have recouped all of my expenses and expect to end the year in profit." Alan Pottinger, Shropshire

"Hi Gary, I've just been given my first paid VO job since my workshop with you." John Kellow Woking, Surrey

"I'm happy to tell you that so far I have been given two jobs, one for a voicemail and one for a video game." Roberta Mussato, London

"I have just recorded the voiceover for a Channel 4 documentary. Thanks for your help, Gary."
Meeta Hans, Slough
"Unbelievable! I have just been offered 3 radio ads and a computer game narration. Thanks loads for the training."
Richard McPherson, Bournemouth
"ITV1 have just offered me a 7 part documentary series." Liz Kershaw (NOT the radio presenter!) Royston, Herts

"Success! I've been accepted for the Jet Airways voiceover project. Many thanks for your guidance." Marc Fiszman, Swiss Cottage, N London.

"This week Chill FM will be podcasting the first of 10 scripts that I recorded yesterday." Deborah Devries, Lutterworth, Leics

3 comments:

Debs de Vries said...

Hi Gary

Always greatful for the great start you gave me and to say that this month (January 2009) I will be publishing 5 audio books (guided meditation journeys) on iTunes and from Audible. I've also had some nice work from a French company called Prime Voices and I intend to make 2009 a 5 star voice over year for me.

Thanks

Zinavo-Web Design | Web Development | SEO | Mobile Apps | ERP/CRM said...

This was very informative and positive. Thanks Web Designing Company in Bangalore | Web Development Company in Bangalore | Web Design Agency in Bangalore

intelicle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.